Developer website: Kavcom Limited
The goals are simple: keep Bruce alive, as he tries to keep Daisy alive, and get the highest score possible. Standing (well, ambling) in your way is a never-ending horde of the rotting, stinking, and stupid undead. Fortunately our mild-mannered hero Bruce can get hold of some tasty weaponry. Burn, batter, shoot, maim, blow up, mince, and obliterate as many zombies as possible before they make Bruce their dinner…
Flaming zombies are faster and more dangerous than regular uncooked zombies. But burning zombies drop better pickups and act as a score multiplier - light 'em up, score big, and have fun.
- In game Tutorial, prepares you to fight the undead
- A hoard of zombie types - dancers, exploders, armored, infectious, and fire-farting super zombies
- An arsenal of weaponry - bats, guns of all sizes, chain saw, flamethrower, lawnmower, brain gun and groovy dance gun
- Big red button - use weapon combos to enable the big red button and trigger unique level events
- A healthy range of explosives - upgrade your everyday TNT for increasingly destructive explosives and mines
- A truck load of pick-ups - ammo, defense for daisy, rampage, speed, time, TNT, TNT range and type upgrades, and junk food health boosters
- 6 infinite play arenas - The Woods, Graveyard, Suburbia, Drive-in, Army Base, Secret Lab
- 3 game modes - Free Play, Defend Daisy and Timed
- 10 challenges with alternate styles of play
- Super un-lockable bonuses including multiple game rendering modes
- A coffin full of in-game achievements to complete
- Play Burn Zombie Burn in a window or full screen
- Full configurable Screen resolutions
- Keyboard and mouse
- BZB Gamepad - Free to download app turns your iPhone or iPod Touch into a fully featured Gamepad, which connects to your Mac via WiFi.
- Burn Zombie Burn has been tested for compatibility with the following Game Pads: PS3 wireless, 360 Wired and Logitech Dual Action.
- Now Retina-display compatible.
- Fixed crash when selecting full-screen mode in OS X 10.7 Lion or later.