With MovieRecorder, Softron Media Services offers its customers a cost effective way to capture video for collaborative editing. No media transcoding, re-linking or re-rendering is required. The post sessions are much more manageable with pre-editing starting at ingest and content fully online and easily searchable. With Edit while Ingest it is possible to start editing in Final Cut Pro, seconds after the ingest has started.
Multiple ingests on one Mac!
Record multiple streams of video
- Updated video devices SDK and frameworks
- Edit metadata remotely
- Counter token in custom naming schemes: place the counter token where you want
- Some tokens in custom naming schemes can now be formatted differently (Year, Month, Day, Counter)
- Edit end time or duration of scheduled recordings while they are taking place
- OS X 10.10.5 or later
- Minimum 6 GB RAM for SD, 8 GB RAM for HD
- A video input card (AJA, Blackmagic-Design, Matrox)