Alesco Trade Journal is a Mac application designed by traders, for traders. It allows traders to record thoughts and notes before, during, and after a trading day. It also will track trades along with chart snapshots, giving traders a visual history of trading decisions. Combine these features and traders can more readily identify strengths and weaknesses in their trading habits and strategies.
- Notes are grouped by trading day
- Notes can be be given a ticker symbol which is then used to automatically link them with a trade in the reports
- Flag notes for followup
- Record more...
- CSV export
- Title bar now includes the account name
- Added strategies to the reports
- Improved auto profit calculation
- Misc bug fixes
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software