Appfluence and MacUpdate return my money for Priority Matrix!
Today I received in the mail from MacUpdate offer to buy Priority Matrix and made the mistake of accepting the offer. I bought the program Priority Matrix 1.8.4 which was not broken by the program:
1. Program each time checks license online. Accordingly, if the Internet is not available, then the validation is not possible and the program crashes with the message: License verification unsuccessful Unrecognized error: The Internet connection appears to be offline.
Since I live far from the city, I have a rather slow and expensive internet access using 3G modem with payment traffic, in addition, often travel to the regions where there is no internet at all, the license check is not possible, and the program is completely inoperable and I did accordingly unnecessary.
2. When buying program macupdate.com I carefully studied the system requirements for running (http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/38816/priority-matrix):
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later
Terms of the need for the program to the Internet in the requirements are not available, if they were, I would not buy a program at all! Whose fault (Appfluence or MacUpdate) in the requirements of the program have no information about the need for it to work the internet I was not interested, just give me back my money!
3. Purchase the program Priority Matrix 1.8.4 I got access to the corresponding page from macupdate.com and download the archive PriorityMatrixMU201304.zip. Opening the archive, I found a folder PriorityMatrixMU201304.zip Folder two versions: Priority Matrix and Priority Matrix for 10.6 and both programs imei version 1.7.5 and not 1.8.4, which I offered to MacUpdate and I bought it!
Whose fault (Appfluence or MacUpdate) online macupdate.com indicated that sold the program Priority Matrix has version 1.8.4, and bought her customer gets access to download an older version 1.7.5 of the program I was not interested, just give me back my money!
4. I tried to update it over the internet, but I did not manage it, the program displays a message: Update Error! An error occurred in retrieving update information. Please try again later.
I tried it again update the program for 2 hours a few times, but the result was the same.
5. Moreover, I have tried to contact the developer directly from the menu of the program: Feeback Send An Email To Appfluence, but I can not do it was given because even this function in my version of the program does not work!
That's why I have to write all of the above right here on MacUpdate.com
Appfluence and MacUpdate! I do not have extra money and I do not work you have a beta tester that checks programs and websites for errors, so solve your own problems,
just return my money for a broken program!
Next time, I'll be very careful about the MacUpdate offers to buy this or that program - I do not want to waste time, money and frustration!