Developer website: TeamSpeak Systems
With over seven years of experience and leadership in the VoIP sector, our engineers have created a flexible, powerful, and scalable solution granting you the ability to customize and tailor your voice communication needs any way you desire. New users and TeamSpeak veterans alike will now enjoy a completely new experience in voice communication using TeamSpeak 3's unmatched functionality and powerful new features.
For additional information please also visit:
- Literature (PDFs)
- Setting in Options/Design to disable tree tooltips as requested by user feedback. Tooltips are enabled by default
- Contextmenu to move bookmarks and identities between synchronized and local lists as usability improvement for sight-impaired users
- Added support for percent-encoded server nicknames in ts3server:// links, invite dialog and chat
- Rare possibility to lose synchronized items when myTeamSpeak server gets unresponsive.
- Subscribe mode producing errors when connecting to servers where your subscription abilities are limited by permissions.
- Empty license text in about dialog for non-german/english languages.
- Possible rare crash when exiting the application on all platforms.
- Possible crash on macOS in hotkey detection code.
- Client freeze when trying to resolve a server nickname and backend is unavailable or slow.
- Crash in bookmarks dialog found in crashdumps.
- Updated license agreement in installers.
- Various internal changes for our new server accounting system.
- Use more reliable timestamp server for Windows code signing certificate.
- Refactored server nickname check and discard/apply behaviour in virtual server edit dialog.
- Overhauled TSDNS code to better integrate new server nicknames into the existing resolve process.