Developer website: GLYPHS
Glyphs smart and simple approach helps you draw new typefaces, modify existing fonts, and sculpt your letterforms hassle-free.
- Wrote optimized gvar table. This leads to a bit smaller file size.
- Fixed to use special base glyphs per anchor for things like "A.ogonekAccent"
- Sporting of spacing marks
- Use correct axis name for default Italic axis
- Always disable alignment for imported .ttf fonts
- Fixed variable font export with glyph that have components and paths
- Fixed issues with SVG fonts
- Improve locl feature. You can do de-cy.loclBGRMKDSRB(for Bulgarian, Macedonian, and Serbian) now.
- Fixed subcategory for Indic conjuncts and some problem with the feature code
- Unify "auLenght" names in different scripts
- Add Export OpenType and Export AAT custom parameter to disable layout tables
- Allow multiple morx and kerx enties and merge them on export
- Do not use ccmp for indic scripts
- Add "Next/Previous Layer" menu commands
- Fixed overflow menu of main toolbar
- Better align info box in RTL mode
- Add .vertWidth and .vertOrigin to python wrapper
- Fixed issues with TrueType curves that have no oncurve nodes
- Fixed upper plane chars in python wrapper
- Use "legibileFont" for kerning group fields
- Fixed selection of path segments with image in the background
- Add all "copy glyph name" option to edit view
- Snapping to nodes in measurement tool
- Fixed setting of color index by script
- OS X 10.9.5 or later