- Create and compact database files
- Create, define, modify and delete tables
- Create, define and delete indexes
- Browse, edit, add, and delete records
- Search records
- Import and export
- Several, several fixes in our SQL grammar parser allowing you to edit more databases using the UI tools.
- Make adding new rows less confusing by showing automatically generated data by default values, triggers or the PK right after the new row is added.
- Edit Table dialog: Add option for adding a unique constraint to
- OS X 10.6 or later