Developer website: Vandyke
SecureCRT provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
- Added a new script function FileSaveDialog() that allows saving to a file that does not exist.
- If the command line specified a saved session (/S) and overrode the local listening IP address (/LOCAL), an error was reported and the session did not connect.
- The button bar list was empty if button bars were imported when the button bar list was not displayed and then the button bar was displayed.
- Mac: After successfully updating using "Update Now" once, SecureCRT could not be updated again using "Update Now".
- Mac: The dialog for customizing the toolbar was displayed over the toolbar so that items could not be dragged into the toolbar.
- Mac: Dark Mode is disabled due to incompatibilities with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave).
- OS X 10.11 or later