PhotoHound lets you sort photos by different metadata types. Simply drop a folder of photos onto PhotoHound and use it to sniff out the photo you need.
- Display metadata for all photographs in a chosen folder.
- Display EXIF.
- Sort list view by any of the metadata types displayed.
- Filter by type (JPG,TIFF,PNG).
- Double click any photo to open in your default photo editor application.
- Highlight chosen file in the Finder.
Stock Photographers - before you upload a folder full of photos to your agency:
- Check that you have used the correct colour profile.
- Show the uncompressed size of photos in MB without having to open each of them in your photo editor.
- Show Captions.
- Show Keywords.
- Show if EXIF data is present.
Picture Editors and Publishers - find the correct version of the photo you need:
- Show Format - Landscape, Portrait or Square.
- Show Image Size in pixels.
- Show File Type - TIFF 8 bit, TIFF 16 bit, JPG, PNG or PNG with alpha.
- Show Colour Profile.
- Show Colour Space (CMYK, RGB)
- Show Copyright holder.