is a better way to deal with colors on your Mac.
Designers and developers work with colors every day. They're essential. Yet, finding, organizing, and working with colors is still a mess. ColorBot aims to fix that.
ColorBot is a color picker:
- View and inspect on-screen colors.
- Hit a hotkey to store the color under the mouse to the recent colors list, even when ColorBot isn't the active app.
ColorBot stores and organizes your colors:
- Organize colors into swatches, palettes, and groups.
- Drag and drop swatches between palettes and use the picker to build up your palettes.
- Add colors to palettes via text in tons of formats.
- Detach and pin palettes to your desktop as floating HUD windows for one click access to your colors.
ColorBot is a designer and coder's capable assistant:
- Click on a swatch to copy that color to your clipboard via one of ColorBot's built-in formatters, ready to paste into your CSS or code.
- Build your own color formats using an easy-to-learn syntax.
- Do you think in hex, but work on a project that uses RGB? It's easy to create a format that displays hex, but copies RGB to the clipboard.
ColorBot is great for teams:
- Export your palettes and groups to share with teammates so everyone on the team is using the same colors on your projects.
To see ColorBot in action, visit our webpage
for a screencast.
Follow @ColorBotApp on Twitter, if you're into that kind of thing.