Designers and developers work with colors every day. They're essential. Yet, finding, organizing, and working with colors is still a mess. ColorBot aims to fix that.
ColorBot is a color picker:
- View and inspect on-screen colors.
- Hit a hotkey to store the color under the mouse to the recent colors list, even when ColorBot isn't the active app.
ColorBot stores and organizes your colors:
- Organize colors into swatches, palettes, and groups.
- Drag and drop swatches between palettes and use the
- [NEW] Copy color in any format via contextual menus (right click)
- [NEW] |name| token for inserting user-provided color name into clipboard color formats, especially useful for CSS workflows (see http://www.mdimension.com/page/ColorBotSyntax for more details)
- [NEW] OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Notification Center support
- [FIXED] More accurate color rendering in palette view in