is an application that allows you to prepare and run encounters for a number of pen-and-paper role-playing games.
- Encounter planning: Create "prepared" encounters for later use, and then run them any number of times with the click of a button.
- Drop-in groups: Create a group from an encounter's participants, and re-use them in other encounters. They can be dropped into any encounter on the fly.
- Tokens: Set the color and marker text for each participant in the encounter, so you can quickly find them on the map.
- Multiple game systems: Supports a variety of RPGs through a plugin system that allows new systems to be added.
- Flexible condition tracking: Supported game systems provide an array of pre-fab conditions that can be applied to participants or regions. You can also add custom conditions.
- Integrated mapping: Each encounter can display a map that allows you to track positioning of participants, especially in relation to regions, so you can tell if someone is standing too close to a fire, or is subject to an aura or other environmental effect.
- Statistics: Keeps track of the length of the encounter, and allows you to see the longest, shortest, and average turn length.