, you can access your SharePoint's data from anywhere. Browse all your corporate information easily, online or offline, by automatically synchronizing lists contents on idle moments. Collaborate with your team by adding and editing list items or uploading documents from your Mac. Manage all your knowledge assets, such as documents, tasks, images, discussions, announcements, events, wiki pages, custom lists, etc. SharePlus does not require any server-side components.
Among SharePlus features are:
- Feature-rich content management
- Add, edit, and delete list items, such as: tasks, pictures, contacts, custom lists, and documents while connected.
- Edit includes check in / check out and approve / reject support.
- Attach documents to list items
- Open documents with your current installed apps
- Automatic Sync and Offline Browsing. Configure which lists you want to have available offline, and an automatic synchronization process will run in the background on idle moments to copy list contents, including documents, to enable later offline browsing.
- Views Support. Browse data by view in online mode, respecting server defined list views, with ordering and filtering settings.
- SSL Support. Connect to your data in a secure way with SharePlus, to HTTPS URLs, or certificate-enabled repositories.
- List and Site Search. Search within lists, and sites online and offline.
- SharePoint Online. SharePlus supports connecting to: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3), Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), SharePoint 2010, and all editions of SharePoint Online (BPOS included)
- Windows and Form-Based Authentication (FBA) support.
- Microsoft ISA Server and Microsoft Forefront Authentication support.