Pro Media Tools is a suite of workflow utilities focused on processing and managing media, with functions including detecting gamma shifts, editing QuickTime movie metadata, batch renaming files and more. It is compatible with Final Cut Studio, Avid Media Composer for Mac and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 for Mac.
- Auto Transfer - Detects when a drive is inserted containing P2, RED, AVCHD or XDCAM media and can automatically copy it to your computer. It can copy to multiple locations at once and verifies the copied data to ensure its integrity.
- QT Edit - Added an option to preserve the original file's timestamp in batch mode
- QT Edit - Added additional ARRI metadata presets
- QT Edit - Conforming is now aborted if the user does not have write permissions for the file
- QT Edit - Fixed an issue where exported timecode in marker lists could be incorrect
- Post Haste - Updated the default
- OS X 10.8 or later
- One of the following:
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC / CS5 or higher
- Avid Media Composer 5 or higher
- Final Cut Pro X 10.1 or higher
- Final Cut Studio 2 (FCP 6) or higher