Pro Media Tools is a suite of workflow utilities focused on processing and managing media, with functions including detecting gamma shifts, editing QuickTime movie metadata, batch renaming files and more. It is compatible with Final Cut Studio, Avid Media Composer for Mac and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 for Mac.
- Auto Transfer - Detects when a drive is inserted containing P2, RED, AVCHD or XDCAM media and can automatically copy it to your computer. It can copy to multiple locations at once and verifies the copied data to ensure its integrity.
- QT Edit - New Quick Task: import timecode from Broadcast Wave (BWF) audio file
- QT Edit - Several conform improvements
- QT Edit - Fixed an issue where the Discard button does nothing when closing a batch that hasn't been submitted
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Open dialog in several apps to show at startup even if a previous file was automatically
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Final Cut Pro 6 or higher
- Avid Media Composer 5.0 or higher
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 or higher