Developer website: Alex Laird
Get Organized is a free, digital planner that eliminates the hassle and cost of a physical planner. See the list of Key Features at GetOrganizedApp.com that will help the punctual to stay on top of their schedule and the procrastinator to stay on track.
If you use Get Organized, please consider donating--developing software costs money (and so does coffee).
- Keep track of terms, courses, and assignments
- Add instructors, textbooks, and a grading scale to courses
- Record grades for each assignment
- Track grade progress throughout a term from the Grade Book
- See only the assignments/events that you want with filters
- Organized your social life with events
- Color code the contents of any view by course (or event category), due date, or priority
- Go easy on your eyes with colored themes for Get Organized
- Need help with an assignment? Click "Ask" to contact the instructor
- View your schedule in a convenient list or familiar calendar
- List View allows you to view all of your tasks in a quick and complete summary format
- Calendar View breaks things down into a concise schedule for you
- See how busy you are at a glance with the Mini Calendar in the lower-left corner helps--red is busy, green is today, and blue means the assignments are done but still need to be turned in
- Get Organized has been replaced with Helium. Switch today!
- OS X 10.4 or later
- Java 1.6 or later