Developer website: Gen Kiyooka
Tighten Pro is a code generator and verifier for Mac App Store receipt validation, code-signing and security.
Getting your OS X app ready for the App Store is simple--until you start thinking about verifying the store receipt, checking the certificate chain used to sign your application, and checking the integrity of the application bundle. Implementing all of the WWDR recommendations for the App Store could take up to a month (that's the voice of experience speaking), even for experienced developers!
Tighten Pro changes all that. With a built-in code generator that reads directly from your codesign-ed app bundle, you can add a complete, robust App Store implementation to your own application in under 30 minutes. And since the code generator creates customized security code, your app will be more secure than if you simply reused sample code from the internet.
- Inspect application code signature.
- Calculates SHA1 fingerprints of application signing certificate chain.
- Generates code for codesign requirement checks.
- Inspect App Store Receipts and verify values against your own receipt-checking code.
- Creates 32/64-bit inline ANSI C (GCC) code for inclusion in .h .c, .m, .cpp and .mm files.
- Quickly review public symbols and strings without opening console.
- Fixes for handling app bundles containing receipts signed with "Mac App Store Receipt Signing" certificate which expired on 2015.11.11
- Updated to verify receipts signed with "Mac App Store and iTunes Store Receipt Signing" certificate expires 2017.10.23 or 2023.02.07.
- Fixes for 10.8.5 and higher (exception thrown when App bundle opened).
- Light dusting and cleaning for (32/64) standard binary.
- OS X 10.6.8 or later