Developer website: Apparent Software
ImageFramer Lite enables you to create stunning frames for your photos quickly.
- Apply multiple layers of photorealistic and artistic frames.
- Adapt the colors and sizes of the frame and the mat for the best appearance.
- Multiple variations for each image.
- Export the framed image to a number of formats in a number of sizes.
- 400+ included frames (800+ in the Pro edition), with more being added constantly.
- Supports vector frames.
- Standard/Pro Edition: Flexible textual and image watermarks.
- Pro Edition: Frame Editor allows you to add your own frames or edit existing ones.
- Pro Edition: High-res frames with supplier & catalog numbers.
- Pro Edition: Commercial-use license.
- Text Overlays now keep font height when entering text.
- Text Overlays now automatically align their text to left, center, or right, depending on their location in the design. For example, an overlay that’s snapped to the center of the design will have its text paragraph aligned to center as well.
- Brought back undo to Frame Editor (Pro).
- Added "Get more frames" button in Collections that leads to the new page describing additional downloadable frame packs.
- It’s now impossible to overwrite your original image with the "trial" watermarked version with the "Save" command.
- Added forward and back keyboard navigation in Library using ⌘→ and ⌘←
- Library navigation now works faster.
- Crash and bug fixes.
- Update all links to point to the new site at https://imageframer.net.
- OS X 10.11 or later