Developer website: Capparsa LLC
How to use this app:
The Mac OS version is a perfect counterpart to the iOS version and is offered for free so that you can easily view, edit and save changes to your Compositions documents. The two distinct apps are designed to work in concert with one another, so that you can stay mobile with all your docs.
The iOS Version is now on sale for just $0.99! Edit your documents on the go from your iPad or iPhone.
You can use the snapshot feature to freeze versions of your document, so that you can easily revert back to them if you ever have the need. Snapshots are saved along with the file, and carried from device to device.
To keep files in sync from your Mac to your iOS device, make sure to save your files in the folder your app uses. By default this is in your root Dropbox folder, named /CompositionsApp
- Snapshots: Version your document with ease
- Minimal design: Focus just on your content
- Dropbox support: Use Dropbox to keep your files in sync across all your devices
- Export to text (.txt) at any time
- iOS Inspired Shortcuts: Double tap space bar to enter a period. Use autocorrect to fix common misspellings.
- New icon to match iOS version
- Bug fixes related to snapshots
- Bug fix when trying to edit text at the start of a document
- OS X 10.8 or later