TexturePacker creates and optimizes sprite sheets for game and web development.
- Fully automated sprite sheet packing
- Graphical user interface and command line
- Image optimizations for 16-bit pixel formats, including dithering
- Support for PVR images
- High quality scaling algorithms
Free for basic use - advanced features require a license.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
- EaselJS exporter (wrong sprite name for animation frames containing numbers)
- Basic settings UI is default on first startup
- Optimized smooth scaling
- Floating point precision
- OS X 10.8 or later