Regex is a regular-expression testing tool that is easy to use.
- Immediate feedback. Dynamic highlighting of matches as you modify the regular expression or sample text
- Automatic escaping of special characters when copying a regular expression
- Automatic unescaping of special characters when pasting a regular expression
- Supports capture groups
- Supports matching options such as case-insensitive matches
- Supports positive lookahead, negative lookahead
- Supports positive lookbehind, negative lookbehind
- Supports backreferences more...
Note: The downloadable demo is at 2.1.5. The version available for purchase in the Mac App Store is 2.2.1.
- Added menu items and keyboard shortcuts to copy and paste regular expressions verbatim, without automatic escaping or unescaping
- OS X 10.9 or later