Developer website: Wyse Technology Inc.
Wyse PocketCloud enables remote access to your Mac from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices-all your Mac applications & files in the palm of your hand. You no longer need to carry a laptop to make an important presentation or edit that spreadsheet on the go.From the market leader in secure remote desktop access, Wyse enables you to be productive whenever, wherever.
- Download the PocketCloud Mac Companion on your Mac
- On your Mac: Go to Apple > System Preferences > Sharing > Remote Sharing and turn on VNC
- Once that is complete, click on "Computer Settings" and then check "VNC viewers may control screen", enter a password and press OK
- Download PocketCloud on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Android device, and follow the easy setup instructions
- VNC Support
- Connect to your Macs remotely
- Secure 128-bit encryption when using Auto Discovery and PocketCloud Pro
- Auto Discovery
- Secure and hassle-free setup of VNC using your Gmail account
- No port-forwarding configuration required
- Great for 3G!
- ENTERPRISE-CLASS SUPPORT
- Wyse is a 28- year Silicon Valley company
- File Browser support (Download/Upload files)
- Support for Mac user account authentication
- Support for OS X 10.7 Lion (login with system username and password)
- Compatibility issues with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later