enables remote access to your Mac from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices-all your Mac applications & files in the palm of your hand. You no longer need to carry a laptop to make an important presentation or edit that spreadsheet on the go.From the market leader in secure remote desktop access, Wyse enables you to be productive whenever, wherever.
- Download the PocketCloud Mac Companion on your Mac
- On your Mac: Go to Apple > System Preferences > Sharing > Remote Sharing and turn on VNC
- Once that is complete, click on "Computer Settings" and then check "VNC viewers may control screen", enter a password and press OK
- Download PocketCloud on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Android device, and follow the easy setup instructions
If this is not completed, the iOS application might crash when trying to connect. Please go to our support forum
. if you are having any problems.
- VNC Support
- Connect to your Macs remotely
- Secure 128-bit encryption when using Auto Discovery and PocketCloud Pro
- Auto Discovery
- Secure and hassle-free setup of VNC using your Gmail account
- No port-forwarding configuration required
- Great for 3G!
- ENTERPRISE-CLASS SUPPORT
- Wyse is a 28- year Silicon Valley company