Nice game, but with issues, as follows:
1. If you make a ball on the break, the game doesn't reflect
it in what the players are to shoot, ie, stripes or solids, but
you can keep shooting (you just have to count the balls to
see what you made). Since the game does displays text at
times, it would be nice for it to say "The player made the
2. I agree with others, the computer makes terrible shots,
especially when the player has only the 8-ball to shoot. It
shoots a cut shot but on the wrong side, etc.
3. The player needs to have the ability to unselect which
pocket he/she has chosen when shooting the 8-ball, in
case he/she determines the need to select a different one.
4. What the heck is the white cue-ball with the black dot
in it on the right rail for? I've clicked it and nothing seems
5. I wish it had more breaking power.
6. There were times when I felt I missed making any balls,
but the game indicated that I was to continue shooting.