HazeOver helps you focus by emphasizing an active window by fading out inactive ones.
- Heavy multi-tasking kills your concentration. All those tweets, emails, chat messages and lolcats staring back at you from the background. They strive for your attention. And you only have that much of it.
- Don't let yourself drown in scores of open windows. Hiding, switching, looking for the right one, more hiding, more switching. Calm down, breathe in, breathe out, launch HazeOver, and finally focus on what's you've been up to.
- HazeOver automatically highlights an more...
- Change dimming color
- Undesired dimming in Mission Control mode
- HazeOver got confused by some third party tweaks (e.g., Bartender app)
- Focused full-screen app on a secondary screen might get dimmed
- OS X 10.9 or later