Developer website: David Wilson
TrafficCamNZ displays Internet accessible pictures of traffic cameras. You can use it for any image, even weather maps. TrafficCamNZ now contains details of more than 5000 cameras from around the world. You choose which cameras are the "featured" ones. Managing your own personal list of cameras is easy too via the add new camera screen. Cameras can be bulk imported and exported.
Images you choose as "Featured" are downloaded and displayed on screen in a configuration of 1, 4, or 16 images per screen, you can scroll the screen left and right.
- Load your own Web images
- Use the same camera list on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch for seeing images while you're on the move!
- Allows XML import and export of camera list
- Camera list (XML Import file) can be updated from a Web site - doesn't require the release of a new application
- Time-lapse recording disabled
- Command-click an image in the main window to edit the image details
- Maps will show traffic now, if that data is available
- Fixed an iCloud merge policy setting -- updates between iOS devices and macOS should go much better
- Camera list now allows for bulk deletion of cameras
- Bug and stability fixes
- Adds support for TouchBar
- OS X 10.8 or later