inbetweenbox sits in between your organized file system and the constant onslaught of files that you get sent and download everyday. Simply import these files into inbetweenbox, and inbetweenbox with organize them within it's own library system.
From within inbetweenbox you can easily Open, Quick Look and Rename your files, and when you find time to organise them, you can export them from your inbetweenbox library quickly and easily.
- Copy, Move or Link files to your inbetweenbox library
- Open, Quick Look and Rename files from within inbetweenbox
- Lighting fast searching using our custom library indexing system
- Create Folders to group files together
- Save common searches as Smart Folders, and see the results update automatically
- Set up Folder Watchers so inbetweenbox can monitor the contents of specified folders on your Mac. inbetweenbox will then automatically import files when they are added to these watched folders.