Developer website: Alien Skin Software, LLC
Exposure X (was Exposure) is the creative photo editor that handles every step of your workflow. From card transfer to organization to editing, Exposure simplifies routine tasks and delivers a rich set of tools for developing beautiful photos.
- Creative - Exposure’s carefully researched library of styles gives your photos a human touch. Each look encompasses many subtle changes that work together to evoke emotion. Explore these visual ideas for inspiration and then quickly refine them to develop your own style.
- Simple - Exposure streamlines photo management by eliminating burdensome chores. You don’t need to import photos into Exposure, so browsing is fast and easy. There are no user interface modules, which lets you edit and organize photos at the same time.
- Flexible - Exposure’s flexible features handle any photography workflow. Use it as a plug-in for Photoshop and Lightroom, or as a complete photo editor on its own. As a standalone app, Exposure X helps you quickly edit RAW photos non-destructively.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- One of the following (optional):
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 or later
- Adobe Lightroom 6 or Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 or later