1) Make sure Skype is running and you are logged in.
2) Launch AutoAnswer (Make sure to accept any requests for AutoAnswer to have access to Skype)
3) Go to Preference by clicking on the statusbar icon, and populate the autoanswer list by selecting or typing in the exact username you want on the list and Click "Add"
4) Once you have added all of the usernames to your autoanswer list, close the Preference window and make sure that AutoAnswer is enabled in the AutoAnswer statusbar menu.
5) You are good to go! As long as AutoAnswer is running and enabled, and Skype calls to usernames on your autoanswer list will automatically be answered!
Subscribe for our newsletter with best Mac offers from MacUpdate.
Downloaded & Installed 1,755 times