Mail Perspectives extends Mail's user interface to tame window chaos and make it easier to monitor your important mail and mailboxes.
Our experience of working with Mail has taught us that organizing email involves more than just tagging, categorizing and acting on messages. It also requires quick and easy access to important emails and mailboxes. We have found that traditional Mail browsers are very Inbox-centric and it is too easy to forget about key messages no longer in Inbox. Access to these messages is difficult and slow, especially when there are numerous mailboxes to navigate.
- [OS] Provides compatibility for OS X 10.11.4
- [Fix] Crash when reapplying sort rules in a Perspectives Window.
- [Fix] Potential issue with Mail Act-On.
- [Fix] Crash when closing Perspective windows.
- [Fix] Crash when marking mail as junk.
- [Fix] Issue where Export Mailbox menu was not valid when standard MessageViewer is frontmost.
- OS X 10.9 or later