is a golf video analysis tool.
Use Swing it to compare swing videos side-by-side, or on top of each other. Draw graphics to analyze how the golfer has set-up or any movement. Set key-points and analyze the tempo / rhythm. Import slow-motion videos and see what's really happening in the golf swing.
- Import movies from disk
- Trim movies
- Unlimited number of movies displayed simultaneously (restricted by screen size and CPU)
- Video windows can be made semi-transparent so it's easier to compare swings
- Playback at any speed
- Play/step/scrub all movies simultaneously
- Slow-motion movies handled
- Drawing tools include line, circle, rectangle, angle, plane, text
- Draw objects permanently (entire movie) or temporary (only a few frames)
- Crop video
- Set up to 10 key positions in the swing
- Quickly jump to the 10 key positions to compare swings / videos
- Tempo / rhythm information