is a classic Spades game for your Mac. You can play a game of Spades with three robots either teaming up with the player sitting across to play partnership or play solo (also known as cut-throat) where each player bids for himself.
iSpadez offers a lot of features and options and has the best AI than any Spades game on any platform.
iSpadez allows the following variations of Spades game:
- Standard (Solo or Partnership) - A Standard Game of Spades with a Standard Deck
- Classic (Solo or Partnership) - A game with Big and Small Joker
- Suicide - A game were both the teams must have at least 1 nil bidder each
- Mirror (Solo or Partnership) - A game were you can only bid exactly as many spades as you have
- Bag Em (Solo or Partnership) - A game were you bid 1 and sandbag the opponents
- Deuces High (Solo or Partnership) - A game were all the four deuces are replaced with a Joker and the deck thus has four Jokers - Big, Small, 2 Diamonds, 2 Spades
- Three robots play with you. The robot sitting across co-operates in achieving your team bids and expects the same from you.
- Nice animations express the events in the game.
- Games get saved and can be resumed later
- The scoring details can be viewed anytime during the game.
- Keeps statistics
- Customizable game rules
- Change the target score or play a fixed number of deals
- Enable/disable Nil bids
- Enable/disable Sandbags.
- Enable/disable Blind Nils
- Enable/disable Spades whenever
- Choose the Robot intelligence - Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced