Developer website: EnsenaSoft
In Gomoku the dark color normally plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
The origin of Gomoku comes from China but the name "Gomoku" is from the Japanese language. Gomoku is also known as Gobang, Omok and Five In A Row.
- Both one and two player modes.
- Fun AI with 4 levels (beginner, medium, hard and expert).
- Board sizes from 8x8 through 15x15.
- Great background music and sounds.
Note: 1.0.5 is the version number of the free version; the commercial version is at 1.0.4.
- Added app sandbox settings for your safety,
- Changed icon to include EnsenaSoft brand mark.