Developer website: Macware
Quickly turn yourself into an artist as you create professional looking vector art and graphic designs for your business, or simply for fun. Graphic Design Studio packs the power of creating vector graphics into an easy-to-use app, and also gives a creative starting point to your projects by including pre-designed vector artwork, royalty free vector graphics, images and more. Use Graphic Design Studio to design Web buttons, drawings, icons, logos, tattoos, banners, email and website graphics, cartoons, text art, posters, t-shirt designs, or anything else your creative mind comes up with.
Supports SVG, PDF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIFF, EPS and more. Perfect for graphic design professionals or beginners.
Includes tools the pros use:
- Powerful Bézier editing tools
- Boolean operations to create new shapes
- Create text art and add text to any path
- Full support for SVG files, including import and export
- Knife tool to slice graphics on the canvas
- Eraser tool to remove parts of graphics
- Blend tool to create 3D tunnel effects and unique shapes
- Component Library to save and reuse new graphics you create
- Full layer support
- 100+ pre-designed vector graphics and royalty free images
- 100+ creative filters and effects
- Solid, text and artistic strokes for added style
- Automatically smoothes choppy freehand drawings
- Artistic color palettes and gradients
- Easy access to fonts
- Instant alignment tools
- Detailed help guide
- Save as Template now saves to My Templates folder for easy viewing in Templates browser.
- Fixed Component Library bug.
- Fixed all reported crash bugs. PLEASE NOTE: report any new bugs to the Macware support center to have them fixed.
- NEW FEATURE: Added new Graphics browser.
- NEW FEATURE: Adjust or add effects to any included Raster Object in the new Graphics browser and save it as a completely new object to use in your designs.
- NEW FEATURE: New Textures category in Raster Objects.
- NEW FEATURE: Added new graphic design templates.
- NEW FEATURE: Added new graphic design textures.
- Add stroke to text: You need to first convert text to Bézier.
- Adjust Bézier nodes: You need to use the Edit tool in Drawing inspector.