Developer website: WireLoad Inc
Blotter is an easy way to increase your productivity. With your week right before you, it is fast to see if you can make a meeting on Tuesday or if you'll be able to go home early on Friday.
- Keep your existing calendar. Blotter will tie directly into your OS X iCal calendar instead of recreating it.
- Get setup in no time and no work.
- Keep things snappy. Blotter uses very little memory and processing power.
- Optionally view the next 7 days instead of a regular week.
- Turn on the Narrow option to save space with only a to do list and upcoming events. Also works with Google Calendar. See our FAQ for more information.
Note that Blotter does not support calendar editing.
- Minor bug fixes
- OS X 10.6 or later