Developer website: Line Thirteen
EmailMyCal delivers your calendar to your inbox daily.
Do you live in your email inbox? Have EmailMyCal email you a copy of the day's events every morning!
- EmailMyCal interacts with iCal. If you don't use iCal, EmailMyCal will not work for you.
- EmailMyCal must be running and have an active Internet connection for email delivery.
- You must have access to an SMTP server to send mail. These are provided by residential ISPs (Roadrunner, etc), mail services such as Gmail and Web Hosting services. EmailMyCal supports POP-before-SMTP and Password-based authentication with TLS security, and has been verified to work with Roadrunner and Gmail SMTP servers. If in doubt, please check the support link and contact us before purchase.
- EmailMyCal lives in your menu bar to avoid taking up precious dock space.
- Emails are delivered in nicely formatted HTML, with a plain text alternative for old school mail applications.
- You can sort by time, or by calendar
- Include only events from calendars you specify
- If you're a night owl, EmailMyCal can wait until after a specified time to deliver your agenda when you wake up in the morning
- The following fields can now be included in the daily email:
- OS X 10.10 or later