Developer website: Golden Hammer Software
Big Mountain Snowboarding comes to Mac! Use multitouch or keyboard and mouse to control a snowboarder down huge crazy slopes with realistic controls.
- Two finger swipes to control the snowboarder
- Swipe up to jump
- Swipe left or right to turn
- Use a third finger to tuck or grab.
- Hold down left button and move left/right to turn
- Right button to tuck/grab
- Swipe upwards or spacebar to jump
- Arrow keys to move/tuck/jump.
- 4 new maps!
- Fixed some jump camera problems on steep slopes.
- Fixed some animation glitches.
- Fixed a memory corruption crash.
OS X 10.7 or later