Battery Report creates detailed reports about your computer and any connected power sources. Power sources include power adapters that connect your Mac to the mains power, internal batteries such as laptop batteries, and uninterruptible power supplies.
Battery Report reveals information about your power sources that is not commonly available. This information includes power adapter's unique serial numbers, and the health of your internal laptop battery.
The information available in Battery Report's report varies depending on your Mac and your power sources. Modern batteries tend to include more information
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Modernised regular-expression code.
- Updated report style for OS X 10.11.
- Updated jQuery library.
- Updated Sparkle framework.
- Updated requirements to OS X 10.9 or later.
- Updated document links from
- OS X 10.9 or later