Mental Case Flashcards
…Mental Case is 'The Study App'. Combining traditional flashcards with the latest learning techniques, Mental Case can help get stuff into your head. All you need is a Mac, iPad, or iPhone/iPod touch.
Use it to learn a language, brush up on your human anatomy, or study for the bar exam. Enter your information directly, or import it from online sources like The Flashcard Exchange. Mental Case automatically generates lessons for you, syncs them to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, and even tells you when to study.
Get a free trial at www.macflashcards.com
Mental Case Express is a budget version of the full Mental Case app. You can use it to create and study notes, and sync them to Mental Case on your iPhone or iPad. Some of the more advanced features of Mental Case, such as the automated lesson (spaced repetition), are not available in Mental Case Express. There is a full list of differences below.
FEATURES OF MENTAL CASE EXPRESS
- Enter mental notes with images, audio, and text.
- Add an optional question or prompt to test yourself.
- Export your notes for others
- Import notes from other users
- Sync your notes to a Mental Case app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
- Use the Services menu to quickly capture any piece of information
- Take photos with your FaceTime camera
- Grab screen shots to use in your notes directly from inside Mental Case
- Study your mental notes in gorgeous themed slideshows
FEATURES ONLY IN THE FULL VERSION OF MENTAL CASE
- A fully automated study schedule (the lesson) based on scientific research (spaced repetition)
- Case collections, which are like folders for your note sets.
- Printing of Notes, including creation of PDF documents
- Exporting notes as images or HTML
- Quick entry of notes from any app via hot keys or a Mac menu bar item
- Automated backup of your Mental Case library