Developer website: Allen Christopher, Inc.
SnapShot Studio Professional (was SnapShot Studio Photo Booth) is a more than a breeze to set up. It is a powerful photo booth solution for Mac. Finally - a professional photo booth that is as easy to set up as it is fun to use!
- Set shutter count down interval.
- Set "Ready" message Delay interval.
- Show/Hide cursor (for touch screen use).
- Webcam Support (For Mac OS, camera settings are directly accessible though Preferences Window).
- DSLR PTP Remote Capture.
- Play/Mute coundown and shutter sounds.
- Toggle Setup Wizard On/Off.
- Set Administrator Password to protect from unauthorized access to preferences or quitting application.
- Toggle available print layouts on/off.
- Create, Delete, and Edit Print Layouts.
- Print Counter.
Photo Booth Capture Window:
- Layout Features
- Base your print layout off of 14 presets.
- Name your print layout.
- Choose Save Destination of your composited and individual photos.
- Toggle Printing on/off.
- Toggle dupliate printing on/off.
- Set duplicate print count.
- Use your own custom thumbnail for print layout display.
- Set custom page overlay, background, and banners.
- Apply green screen masking to individual images.
- Apply color adjustment and effects like sepia, black/white, auto-levels adjust, duo tones.
Note: SnapShot Studio Professional is currently on sale for $349.99..
- [Canon] Added compatibility for EOS 7D mk ii
- [Nikon] Added compatibility for D4s, D750, and D810 DSLRs.
- [Nikon] If media card is present, images will automatically save to camera's media card.
- [Nikon] AF detection per session added.
- Added User selectable encryption for mail delivery (SSLv2,SSLv3, and TLS)
- Updated Facebook components to work with TLS encryption due to a sudden change in protocol: https://www.facebook.com/FacebookDevelopers/posts/10152444066278553
- Live View for Nikon D5200 should now work.
- First attempt to correct shutter Lag with Nikon D700: Disabled Shoot mode checking.
- OS X 10.7 or later