Developer website: MLstate
iServer Enterprise allows up to 50 users to collaborate daily and share information:
- Create an Intranet, with up to 50 groups which can share files, calendars, wikis and more. Also integrate up to 10 companies to your network in order to easily manage your external contacts.
- Set up a collaborative environment, where internal blogs and forums allow everyone in your organization to be in the know, and optimize your productivity.
- Create and manage your Web 2.0 website.
- And much more.
With iServer, you can create groups incorporating medias such as blogs, forums, wikis, calendars. A group can be private or public, enabling a very simple configuration of access rights. These groups also allow file and calendar sharing.� If wished, a user's personal calendar can automatically be updated with the events of the groups joined.
iServer rests on a unique technology allowing the creation of fully integrated Web applications, and not a mash-up of software layers. As a result, iServer is blazingly fast and secure. The quality and the innovation of MLstate's products is the result of important R&D efforts which have been recognized by several institutions, of which, the French Ministry of Research (2008 IT contest) and the French Ministry of Economy (2009 "Call for project Web 2.0"). Since 2010, MLstate is a member of the W3C.
- Simplified the user interface of the main application
- Removed the site-page /admin.login, replaced by user management inside the application
- Created new statistics concerning the activation of inscriptions
- Added an option to follow the topic that is being created
- Added a button to reset site logo
- Added an option to keep or remove linebreaks in form editor
- Closing a discussion now can raise an event
- Users added by an administrator using "multiple subscriptions" are now automatically activated when the option "Registrations must be approved by administrators" is checked.
- The html tag
is now accepted in user html
- Updated default CSS
- Changed welcome screen (for new database)
- Better support for JPEG images
- Better menu navigation
- Better handling of user sessions and cookies
- Removed Profile menu
- Improved the behaviour and fixed various bugs of the Rich Text Editor
- Improved the presentation of search results for tagged events
- Improved indexation for People, Forums, Topics, Companies and Wikis
- Improved the management of browser's back and forward buttons
- Improved the default design of the website
- Improved dates for future events
- Improved message in dashboard for "no comment"
- Improved compatibility with IE7/8
- Improved live statistics for connected users
- Improved various texts in the Web interface
- Improved character encoding in mail notifications
- Improved the wiki interface
- Improved the process for user subscriptions
- Fixed a bug concerning some titles containing special characters
- Fixed the preview display of wikis
- Fixed the thumbnails associated to image files
- Fixed a bug concerning the versioning of files
- Fixed cancel button in forms
- Fixed a bug concerning the upload of users' pictures by an admin
- Fixed a bug concerning the edition of forums by administrators
- Fixed several minor bugs
- Minor language fix
- 64-bit processor.
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
*Previously available here