Developer website: Devify
Collection tracks your entire digital library from just one place. Whether you store your movies on your Mac, an external hard drive or the Web, you wont't need to worry about its location or spend time looking for it.
- Click and Watch - Browse through your library for the movie you want to watch, press a button and enjoy it using your favorite media player.
- Automatic Additions - Collection automatically adds new movies to your library. Movie details and cover art are automatically downloaded so you can focus on what's important and not waste time with the boring stuff.
- Works with servers - Stream videos from any Web server - no configuration or installation needed.2
- Search, and you will find - Is the movie you want to watch located on your computer, or your external hard drive? It doesn't matter! Let Collection take care of all the logistics.
- A completely redesigned movie details layout.
- Initial support for cast and crew.
- You can now view and add movie files that aren't recognized by Collection.
- The scan and lookup processes is now much faster for large collections.
- Added ability to clear the database by "resetting" the app (Go to the "Collection" menu and choose "Reset Collection…").
- You can now choose to have localized movie information if available (requires reset and rescan).
- You can now view movie info on IMDb (also requires reset and rescan).
- You can now rate your movies from 1-5 stars.
- You can now open local movies using other applications than VLC. For Web movies, you can copy the URL to the pasteboard and open it from your favorite player.
- Added a basic activity monitor so you can see what the app is up to.
- Added movie count.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.
OS X 10.7 or later