Developer website: MuffinStory
The app searches automatically the right lyrics of the currently playing song. To make sure that Lyrica finds the appropriate lyrics, we added six databases, the app searches through.
You can also select a iTunes playlist and the app will download all the lyrics and add them to the songs that are in the playlist.
But there is one more feature: You can search for a lyrics, you can only remember a small text passage and Lyrica will find the song.
Here is an overview of the 3 main functions of Lyrica:
- It shows and adds the lyrics of the currently playing song
- It adds all lyrics to songs of a selected iTunes playlist
- It let you search for a lyrics you can only remember a small text passage.
- Edit lyrics manually
- Print lyrics
- Set the window level
- See/export a list of the songs whose lyrics could be/could not be found (in the playlist mode)
- Multitouch gestures support
- Fixed finally the crash bug
- Optional: Classical music detection
- Optional: Hide the artist and song title
- Optional: Display Lyrica news at launch, if available
- "Search through the entire music library" searches now only lyrics for music
- Fixed the freezing during lyrics remember search
*Previously available here