Serviio is a free DLNA media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to any DLNA-certified renderer device (e.g., a TV set, Blu-ray player, games console) on your home network.
Serviio is based on Java technology and therefore runs on most platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux (incl. embedded systems, such as NAS).
- Detect start and stop of a file playback and include notifications in the Console
- Track your video collection and playback progress using Trakt.tv integration
- Display the item being played per Renderer in the Console
- Added support for multiple genres per media file
- Setting a poller mechanism per shared folder
- Added /profiles endpoint to the
- OS X 10.8 or later