Navicat for SQL Server is an ideal solution for SQL Server administration and development which lets you create, edit databases, run SQL queries and connect to remote SQL Server in an easier way. It features an intuitive GUI and offers powerful visual tools such as Query Editor with syntax highlight capability, SQL Preview, SQL Console, TEXT, Hex and BLOB viewer/editor, SSH Tunnel and more, to increase your productivity.
Also, Navicat provides a number of tools allowing to perform all the necessary database operations such as creating, editing, and duplicating database objects. It also offers a well-described more...
- Supported format strings in Schedule email body.
- Unable to send notification email in Schedule.
- Wrongly updated the SQL Server table identity columns in Import Wizard.
- Created a new connection when previewing a view.
- Syntax error occurred when updating SQL Server tables in Table Viewer.
- Crashed more...
- OS X 10.6 or later