The Google Docs Barcode Generator is a native generator that easily adds dynamic bar code capability to Google Sheets without installing special fonts, DLLs or plug-ins.
- No External Dependencies - adds dynamic bar code capability to Google Sheets without installing special fonts, DLLs or plug-ins.
- Easily share Google spreadsheets with embedded barcode objects.
- Complete Google Script source code is provided with purchase.
- Includes patented technology not available from any other company.
- Supports multiple barcode symbologies including GS1-128, Code 128, Code 39, Codabar and ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5).
- Compatible with all the major browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the Google Docs Barcode Generator User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.