Lua is a powerful, fast, lightweight, embeddable scripting language. It combines simple procedural syntax with powerful data description constructs based on associative arrays and extensible semantics. Lua has been used in many industrial applications, with an emphasis on embedded systems and games.
In addition to Lua's standard function library, iLuaBox
- [NEW] Requires iOS 4.2 or later
- [NEW] iLuaBox is now a universal application and runs on all iOS 4.2 compatible devices.
- [NEW] The input and output areas can be swiped to occupy the full screen.
- [NEW] Lua state is preserved during iLuaBox background state.
- [CHANGE] Input screen is preserved during text entry.
- [FIX] Fixed alignment of extended keyboard.