Run Printopia on your Mac to share its printers to any capable iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Printopia will also add virtual printers, allowing you to save print-outs to your Mac and send to apps.
- Wireless Printing To Your Mac's Printers - Whether you have an inkjet printer plugged into your Mac, a laser printer plugged into your router or even a network printer, if your Mac can print to it, Printopia will share it. Printopia even supports many password-protected printers.
- Easy, Instant Set-up - Double-click to install Printopia, and within seconds see most any connected printers on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You'll also see Printopia's "Send To Mac" and "Send To Dropbox on Mac" virtual printers. That's it!
- Serious Security For Privacy and Peace of Mind - With the addition of password protection for your printers, Printopia is a great solution for a shared environment such as an office of classroom. Industry standard encryption protects your print jobs between your iOS device and your Mac.
- Save Paper With A Printopia Virtual Printer - Printopia adds a "Send To Mac" printer to your network. This virtual printing option will save a PDF or JPG file directly to your Mac. No need to waste paper next time you need to print a confirmation page.
- Print To Your Mac's Dropbox Folder - Dropbox.com users can print PDF and JPG files directly to the Mac's Dropbox folder. Dropbox will take care of syncing your printouts for access anywhere you go.