Run Printopia on your Mac to share its printers to any capable iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Printopia will also add virtual printers, allowing you to save print-outs to your Mac and send to apps.
- Wireless Printing To Your Mac's Printers - Whether you have an inkjet printer plugged into your Mac, a laser printer plugged into your router or even a network printer, if your Mac can print to it, Printopia will share it. Printopia even supports many password-protected printers.
- Easy, Instant Set-up - Ecamm puts ease of use first. Double-click to install Printopia, and
- Improved compatibility with certain printers
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 4.2 or later