Developer website: Didier Guillion
You own scores in PDF format, and you'd want to modify them with your favorite score editor?
Until now, the only solution was either to input your score again completely, or to print them and to use an optical recognition software to convert them, with more or less success, into editable documents.
This way of thinking now belongs to the past. From a document in PDF format (that you can generate from any software, even from discontinued products), PDFtoMusic Pro rebuilds the original score, and exports it for instance into MusicXML format, useable in most of the professional score editors.
Because it only processes PDF files that have been exported from a score editor software, PDFtoMusic Pro offers a unique reliability and outstanding results.
Therefore, scanned sheet music cannot be managed by PDFtoMusic Pro.
- In scroll mode, position in the score and automatic scrolling have been implemented
- Tremolo recognition on single notes
- Improvement of scores made of a single-line drum staves
- Slurs on two notes not consecutive of same pitch could be incorrectly considered as ties.
- Fixed some elementary drawings