iFFmpeg is a comprehensive media tool to convert movie, audio and media files between formats. The FFmpeg command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- DMG is now code-signed for macOS 10.12
- Faster merging files when re-encoding is selected
- Automatically adding a sharping filter now works when adding the "Video Stabilization" filter
- The HAP video codec now always uses RGBA pixel format by default
- Manually entering an FPS value that is not supported by the selected video codec is not possible
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)