v3.15.6 is out. The "What's New" page is at: https://www.jutoh.com/whatsnew.html - - "Version 3.15, November 28th, 2022
• Fixed a bug in ODT output whereby sequence identifiers were not correctly written, so cross-references to them didn't work.
• Fixed a bug in DOCX import where page breaks weren't recognised if following paragraphs contained borders.
• Added the ability to override the default book language in the section properties via the Language advanced property.
• Fixed a file name error when generating SMIL files, and also ensured there are fragment identifiers in seq objects. Removed xml:lang attribute from smil tag to pass EpubCheck.
• Fixed a bug generating spurious SMIL paragraph references with identifiers for paragraphs that are removed due to a lack of content.
• Fixed a bug when finding custom messages using regular expressions, added identifying text to custom messages when compiling, and fixed a bug handling custom message exceptions.
• Added a warning if there is an output file name clash with ODT and other formats in different configurations, and not just Epub and Mobi.
• Now clears the timing set data when switching between documents in the book section properties dialog.
• Fixed a crash when accidentally linking to a non-book-section document."