GoodSync is easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, iTunes, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and mobile devices, as well as remotely with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV (including MobileMe), Amazon S3 cloud storage.
With GoodSync you can automatically backup your files to ensure you'll never lose them again, utilizing GoodSync's synchronization option to easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and
- macOS 10.12 support: Use newer NetFS API for SMB and AFP.
- macOS 10.12 support: Fix User Interface issues.
- Fix tree progress indicator remained in the file, even after operation completed.
- Browse dialog: Add Servers button to OAuth2 file systems.
- gsync: Fix gsync-runner did not handle system sleep events.
- Fix gsync-runner returned
- OS X 10.6 or later