DSLR Assistant is a camera remote control software which allows you to operate Canon EOS camera and capture images remotely using a computer running OS X 10.6 or later.
- Full remote control over the camera parameters
- Tethered shooting
- Interval shooting
- Bulb shooting
- Focus bracketing
- Exposure bracketing
- LiveView mode supported
- Manual focus
- Automated process of downloading and organizing images on your hard drive
- Large high quality preview of taken shots
- Revise instantly that focus, exposure, lighting and composition are all the way you want them.
- Easily identify over exposed areas
- RGB and individual channel histograms.
- Intuitive and straightforward interface
- many more...
The program will benefit any amateur or professional photographer who wants to automate routine operations and make work more hassle-free and productive. Want to have a better control of your camera? Then, DSLR Assistant is the way to go!